Outdoors & indoors

Friday, March 9, 2012
                      


Well, today was the first warm day around here, temperatures soared to 67 degrees...
I ventured out to do a long good garden clean up and rewarded myself with coffee and poppyseed cake on the deck.






Unfortunately my youngest is home with a nasty cough, croup like, spasmodic and painful. For a kid with asthma not so good and we all suffer from loss of sleep. Missing school adds to the damage, thank goodness the weekend is around the corner and we can catch up a little!




Sitting in the sun was so beautiful, but I am under no illusion that this warm weather will last. Maybe, please?




But it is, after all, only the beginning of March. But I can dream, right?

All these colors above made me think of this lovely 
room:


Happy Friday!







Images byV.Zlotkowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment