IDEAS FOR A NEW INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT

Monday, April 2, 2012

Whenever I am preparingfor a new project, I carefully search the web for ideas, especially pinterest,houzz , architectural digest and tumblr. So, I thought I’d share some of my favorite newest ideas for a “transitional”home design.

 


I always keep in mind that neutral colors can provide aperfect base for your home design. Imagine the walls  painted pale gray, ivory, stone, white or even a dusty blue.One of the great things about a neutrally colored room is that the scheme lendsa light and airy appeal.  I can alwayswelcome a pop of color, or texture, even add contrast with dark pieces, such asthe end tables or coffee table.



    Eclectic means blending old and new style in a home tocreate a unique design that reflects the owners personality.  A home needn’t be just contemporary, ortraditional or transitional or modern, a blend will always add character.



I research products too. What light fixtures or chairs would add to the mix.






Bathroom Ideas:







Bedroom Ideas:





 Just remember that “less ismore” when you are designing or furnishing your home.



Youcan view more ideas on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/DesignSense/231561176902564 or my Pinterest boards. I also keepidea boards on houzz and tumblr.  


 Gotquestions? Ask above or contact me at andrea.halleywright@gmail.com.
I amavailable in South Florida for personal consultations or anywhere in the worldby email or telephonically. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment