SCANDINAVIAN INTERIOR DESIGNS

Monday, March 26, 2012


Today I just wanted to share interiors from a blog I came across on Pinterest, Emma's Blog. Her interiors are very clean and elegant and I thought my viewers would appreciate them.
She started her blog in 2005 when shewas working as a styling assistant on an interior magazine. She neededsomewhere to store all the info on new designers, trends and products. This isnow a place where she shares inspiring photos from the world's best stylistsand photographers, all in a Scandinavian style. 
I love white!
Emma Fexeus, is a 33 year oldprofessional blogger, freelance writer and interior stylist.
Her awards include:
Winner of StoraBloggpriset, 2009
Top ten placements on The Times', The Guardian's and The Telegraph's list of the world's bestdesign blogs 2010 and 2011.







Join my blog or view my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DesignSense/231561176902564 and
Pinterest Boards.
Feel free to ask questions or contact me at andrea.halleywright@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment