Playful images

Friday, February 3, 2012
I love to play with colors and photography. A new iPhone app has me mildly addicted to have fun with both at the same time. Instagram is easy to use and there a couple of options to manipulate your images. If you feel inclined, you can also share your instant photo art with various social networks, or you can keep them all to yourself! However you choose, do have fun!


Here some of the first results of my activities....

A shot in NYC

My dog, more blue then usual...

Tulips 
Then there are the more faded examples, which I love for their graphic qualities.

Glass bottles

Stacked plates

Cicada 

A few in different bluish hues:


The garden in winter

Hallway in Berlin

Apothecary jars in my window


Just remember, a great composition is the foundation for any good photo. No matter how you change it, it's only as good as you take it... Figure out, what you want to show!


Let your imagination run wild!
And have a happy weekend!







Images by V. Zlotkowski copyright 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment