'tis the Season to be Jolly - Stylish Christmas Trees

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Well, ‘tis the season to be jolly but that doesn’t mean your tree should be; your tree should be simple, elegant, warm and as always “less is more.”
 I searched the web for trees that I thought were amazing; (I have never photographed my own tree, which is usually white lights, silver ornaments and an angel or star at top). In past years I have gone with gold and silver ornaments and even used my vintage ornament collection, but that’s only on a 7 or  8+ foot tree. If your tree is 6 feet or under keep to white lights and simple coordinated ornaments.
Forget tinsel, it’s messy and too busy.

         Here are pictures of the trees I found that were tastefully decorated...






For more ideas visit my Facebook Page: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment