SLEEK SIMPLICITY

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The first rule of contemporary design is minimalism: clean lines andclean counters are essential. Contemporary bathroom designs do not allow for alot of storage, so keep your storage needs in mind when deciding if this moderndesign is right for your space. If you need to have your hairdryer, contactlens case, cosmetic bag or shaving kit all at arm's reach on the counter at alltimes, find sleek cabinets. Cluttered counters and contemporary design justdon't work well together.







View my Facebook Page for more ideas: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DesignSense/231561176902564
or contact me: andrea.halleywright@gmail.com

1 comments:

  • Unknown

    I see your blog I like the designs and I also like the creative idea that you put in to make the nice designs.

    Beanbag Chairs

  • Post a Comment