Art and design

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Often I am happy to find a lovely pairing between rooms and art work. This one I love for it's clear colors and lovely patterns. The lady could as well lounge on that pretty sofa and read her novel...and the artwork in the photo goes along! (I do not know the artist, but it's beautiful). The painting above is by August Macke, famous German painter belonging to the Blaue Reiter group. He painted his wife many times. I adore his work. To read more about him and see some of his work just click on his name.
I also adore Krista Ewart's interior design work!


And don't forget to have a look at some of my Halloween window ledge decorations at House and Living...please click above!




Image via google image. Interior source Krista Ewart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment